Our $1000 Tuition Fee is structured to include
everything that you will need from Start to Finish:
All State Required Training
60 Hours Classroom
Practicum at Local Nursing Facilities
State Test Fee
Books with Study Guide
One set of All Heart Nurse’s Aide Scrubs
Background Checks and Drug Testing
Physical with TB Test
Test Prep and Study Sessions
Free Class Retake if additional practice needed!
We attempt to work with every unique situation!
For our Self Pay students we offer a payment plan option where the student can make payments throughout the curriculum. Before a payment plan student can receive their Certificate of Completion and take the licensing test their account must be paid in full.
Upon completing a registration we will collect a non refundable seat hold charge for self pay students of $50.
Any student not self pay must be confirmed and invoiced prior to class start date.
We gladly work with State Agencies, Employer Reimbursement’s, High Schools, Career Centers, etc….
We accept Government and Employer payments.
- To find out if you qualify for tuition assistance contact these providers:
- Work One – The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It’s where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today’s job market. Visit your local WorkOne and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
You must contact your local Work One office in order to apply for assistance. Use the links below to navigate to your local office.
Click Here for Work One Region 6 if you are in Delaware, Blackford, Fayette, Henry, Jay, Randolph, Rush, Union, or Wayne County.
Click Here fore Work One Region 5 if you are in Madison, Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Morgan, and Shelby Counties
If you are not from the two regions above please Click Here for a Work One Region Map to find which region you are in.
- IMPACT Services – IMPACT Service Job Training Website
- IMPACT Services – Indiana Manpower and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT) provides services designed to help recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) achieve economic self-sufficiency through Education, Training, Job search, and Job placement activities.
- To apply for IMPACT Services please call your Local Division of Family Resources. To find your local Division of Family Services Click Here and scroll to the bottom of the page. Select your county and call the phone number listed.
- For those local to our office Delaware County is below:
- Delaware County Division of Family Resources
1107 South Tillotson, Suite 2
Muncie, IN 47304
Telephone/Fax Number: (800) 403-0864
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION TODAY!!