For Delaware County and surrounding areas including Muncie, Anderson, New Castle, Winchester, Hartford City and Marion use:
All Heart Nurse Aide Training Center LLC
3400 N Wheeling, Muncie, Indiana 47304
For Hamilton and Marion Counties and surrounding areas including Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, Indianapolis, Westfield, Pendleton, and Lawrence use:
All Heart @ The Lodge
1655 Sheridan Road, Noblesville, IN, 46062
For Kokomo and the surrounding areas use:
All Heart @ The Excel Center
101 W Superior St, Kokomo, IN 46901
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- All Heart Nurses Aide Training Center began CNA classes in October of 2014 and QMA Classes in mid 2015.
- We have been honored to have hundreds of students attend our course and furthermore become licensed CNA’s and QMA’s.
- Our Pass rate is exceptional! Most classes run at a 90-100% pass rate and achieve a 100% job placement rate.
- All Courses have Affiliate Clinical facilities local to the course. Our Affiliates our Nursing Homes, Long Term Care Facilities, and Hospitals.
We accept Government and Employer payments.
- To find out if you qualify for tuition assistance contact these providers:
- Work One – The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It’s where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today’s job market. Visit your local WorkOne and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
You must contact your local Work One office in order to apply for assistance. Use the links below to navigate to your local office.
Click Here for Work One Region 6 if you are in Delaware, Blackford, Fayette, Henry, Jay, Randolph, Rush, Union, or Wayne County.
Click Here fore Work One Region 5 if you are in Madison, Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Morgan, and Shelby Counties
If you are not from the two regions above please Click Here for a Work One Region Map to find which region you are in.
- IMPACT Services – IMPACT Service Job Training Website
- IMPACT Services – Indiana Manpower and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT) provides services designed to help recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) achieve economic self-sufficiency through Education, Training, Job search, and Job placement activities.
- To apply for IMPACT Services please call your Local Division of Family Resources. To find your local Division of Family Services Click Here and scroll to the bottom of the page. Select your county and call the phone number listed.
- For those local to our office Delaware County is below:
- Delaware County Division of Family Resources
1107 South Tillotson, Suite 2
Muncie, IN 47304
Telephone/Fax Number: (800) 403-0864
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- We maintain affiliate relationships with Clinical providers that want to hire our newly licensed CNA’s!!
The Company Administrator and Web Developer is Josh Aber – Jaber@allheartcna.com
The President and Primary CNA Instructor is Nikki Aber LPN – Naber@allheartcna.com
The Program Director is Casey Vincent RN – Cvincent@allheartcna.com
Our class and clinical options are very flexible and will try to help every situation.
If you have any questions submit us a message on the form below!!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you soon!